1. Hello, and welcome to my blog! To start off, what inspired you to take the plunge into the world of publishing?
Finding out I didn't have to sacrifice any more of my creations to the slushpiles of the gatekeepers. I could self-publish and let readers have a choice to read or not read.
2. Tell me about your book.
The first book in the series is "Mythical" about a prehistoric shapeshifter who tears out and eats the hearts of victims to steal their identity, memories and power.
The latest book in the series is #9, "Pale Horseman" is about a serial-killing centaur loose in Los Angeles, beheading victims and reaping their souls.
3. What inspired you to write this book?
4. Are there any books/authors that have had a profound impact on your life?
5. What was your favorite part to write (without spoilers, of course)?
6. What do you most hope to achieve with this novel?
I hope to help bring back the alpha male, he-man swashbucklers and bare knuckle bruisers of yesteryear. Huge, Viking-like heroes of old who are literally larger-than-life. And I hope to offer military heroes who serve as fictional role models rather than the hated baby-killers so many works of fiction like to create lately.
7. What do you do when you're not writing?
1. I see you write thrillers. What is the most thrilling thing that you have ever done?
2. As a writer, it can be easy to get lost in other worlds. If you could visit any fictional world, what would it be?
1930s Earth, as depicted in the Doc Savage pulp novels. I would share advanced (future) technology with Doc and ask for gold to take back with me to my own era/world to improve my family's life. I'd be getting to meet some of my favorite characters, improve their lives and score a nice payday doing it.
Mythical, free on kindle, http://amzn.com/B008913B3UPale Horseman, http://amzn.com/B00LLEN6QY